The Oregon Association of Rowers (OAR) is a member-supported, non-profit Masters rowing club serving the greater Eugene/Springfield area in the Willamette Valley since 1984.
OAR members compete in both spring sprint and fall head-race regattas each year, in all ages categories and boat types.
Every year, OAR hosts the Covered Bridge Regatta at Dexter Lake, which brings three days of collegiate, juniors, and masters racing to one of the top rowing venues in the country.
OAR Events in 2020
- April 11, Collegiate Covered Bridge Regatta
- April 18–19, Masters and Juniors Covered Bridge Regatta
- May 2–17, Learn to Row (sculling class)
- May 9, Gold Rush Regatta, Sacramento CA
- May 30–June 14, Learn to Row (sweep class)
- June 26–28, NW Regional Championship Regatta, Vancouver Lake, WA
- June 27–July 12, Lean to Row (sculling class)
- July 1, Official Start of Novice Program
- July 25–August 9, Learn to Row (sculling class)
- August 13–16, US Rowing Masters Nationals, Oakland CA
- August 19–Return to Row Day (all former rowers welcome)
- August 29–September 13, Learn to Row (sweep class)
- November 7, Frostbite Regatta, Seattle WA
- November 8, Head of the Lake, Seattle WA